As discribed in this blog post, our new ETF Trend Explorer provides a set of tools
one can use to seek out and identify the macro relationships in the market, utilizing our
unique database of ETF technical data. Review the introducing post, and give it a try,
or review some of the recently run screens using the link to the right.
1. Symbol Lists are optional, but up to two can be entered.|
2. The name given the Symbol List will be used to reference it in the Variable Definitions.
3. Variable definitions include:
Value(field, symbol) - Lookup value for a particular symbol.
4. Symbols referenced in Value commands must be actively traded symbols. Inactive symbols
Count(symbol list, condition) - Count symbols meeting a certain condition.
Sum(field,symbol list,condition) - Sum a variable from symbols meeting a condition.
can be included in Symbol Lists when appropriate.
5. Entry and Exit Rules must only reference Defined Variables, not fields directly.
Not Available Yet